In The Spotlight Details:
- The In The Spotlight Series will run during 2023.
- The In The Spotlight Series will commence in March 2023. Social Media activity will commence in April 2023.
- The In The Spotlight Series is published across the John Pipe International social media channels.
- Involvement In The Spotlight Series is open to all John Pipe International employees.
- Agreement to be involved In The Spotlight Series allows John Pipe International to share content across social media channels.
- To get involved, John Pipe International employees must confirm with Managers of their intention to be involved.
- Participating employees will be given a web URL link by the Manager to begin the process.
In The Spotlight Requirements:
- Involvement In The Spotlight Series is open to all John Pipe International employees only.
- Employees must confirm with their Managers their intent to be involved. An email address is required.
- The employee will be contacted by Digital Storm (John Pipes’ Marketing Agency).
- Digital Storm will provide a URL link to complete a series of questions.
- Employees are required to complete the simple questionnaire and upload a photo of themselves.
- Photos can be submitted via the form – a Gmail email address will be required for this.
- Alternatively photos can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of the form and photo, allows John Pipe to share your answers and pictures on social media (predominantly Facebook).
- All employees are encouraged to get family and friends to like, share and comment on their In the Spotlight profile.
Content Publication and Authorisation:
- Only content that has been uploaded via the ‘questionnaire’ form is eligible for the In the Spotlight Series.
- Images may be emailed where required and will be allowed.
- Digital Storm will decide if the content is suitable to be posted on social media.
- If the content is not suitable, it may be rejected or adapted to be more appropriate.
- Content will be published in the order that it is received.
- Content will be published at set times during the month and as per an agreed schedule with Digital Storm and John Pipe International.
- The decision of Digital Storm and John Pipe International is final.
- Comments made on John Pipe International’s social media pages may be removed and rejected at Digital Storms’ discretion.
- No cash alternative prize is available.